** HOME CARE COORDINATOR **
Have you got experience of rota scheduling in a fast paced, always growing Home Care business?
We are actively recruiting an experienced, ambitious, driven, and caring Care Coordinator to work in our Maghull office.
Care Coordinator Benefits:
- Great career development opportunity with a fast-growing company with ambition
- Great pay - OTE of £26,000 per year based on experience
- The best training from the very start
- Company Pension Scheme
Care Coordinator skills:
- 2+ years of care coordination experience
- Highly developed problem-solving skills
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Strong planning and organisational skills
- Confident and outgoing personality
Care Coordinator responsibilities:
- Planning and managing the rotas to ensure the level of care supports the clients needs
- Ensuring your line manager is aware of any outstanding shifts
- Building strong relationships with care workers so you can fulfil demand and call upon extra cover when required
- Act as a point of contact for relatives, carers, health and social care professionals in relation to scheduling and care packages
- Monitor alerts and escalate these as necessary to the Registered Manager
- Helping the business to grow in both number of clients and number of Care Givers by offering a superb level of service and support.
* YOU WILL NEED TO BE A CAR DRIVER AND HAVE ACCESS TO YOUR OWN CAR.
* Previous experience as a Home Care Co-ordinator is essential.
* Previous experience working as a Care Assistant is essential.
* Live locally to Sefton (Merseyside, UK)
* Fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (as per government guidelines in order to continue with employment from April 2022)
This position is also subject to a DBS Disclosure and satisfactory references which will be applied for during the onboarding process.
Apply NOW to join the No.1 care company in Sefton !