** DEMENTIA CARE ASSISTANT - SOUTHPORT **
IMMEDIATE STARTS AVAILABLE !!
FREE DBS CHECKS
WEEKLY INDUCTION TRAINING AVAILABLE
PLUS... A JOINING ON BONUS INCLUDED !
Are you somebody with extensive experience supporting those living with Dementia?
Right at Home Sefton is a friendly, professional, local home care provider which recognises that its employees are its greatest asset. We are looking for somebody to join our team specifically to help us provide the highest level of outstanding care for our clients living with Dementia.
We have a very special lady we are caring for in Southport and we are looking to hire a person suited exactly to her.
What to expect as a Right at Home Care Assistant?
Set days and hours, this particular package is for Tues - Thurs each week 11am - 6pm.
· We pay fantastically – a MINIMUM of £10.50 Per hour
· We’re close to home – your Clients will be local to you
· You’ll always feel supported – with one-to-one mentoring, ongoing training and help at the end of a phone, you’re not alone.
· Refer a friend scheme - £200 bonus if you recommend somebody that stays with us for 4 months !
· Access to our unique Career Pathway
· Comprehensive induction and on-going professional development
· Opportunity to undertake specialist training
Care is such a rewarding role. You get to work with our fabulous Clients and know that every day, you are making a hugely positive impact on their lives!
Duties will include personal care, assisting Clients with washing and dressing, shopping, housekeeping, meal preparation, and taking Clients for appointments or outings. No two days are the same!
If successful, we will offer you an amazing support package to ensure you are happy, challenged and continuously motivated in your role!
Right at Home need Care Assistants in all areas of operation but this role is specific to Southport.
Requirements of our Care Assistants:
- Experience of Dementia care is required although a full induction and ongoing training will be provided
- A genuine desire to make a positive difference to the lives of others with the ability to promote wellbeing through positive attitude and work practices
- Caring, friendly and empathetic approach to Client group with the ability to build professional relationships
YOU WILL NEED TO BE A CAR DRIVER AND HAVE ACCESS TO YOUR OWN CAR. This position is also subject to a DBS Disclosure which can be applied for during the recruitment process.