** SENIOR CARE ASSISTANT **
IMMEDIATE STARTS AVAILABLE!!
Are you an experienced Care Assistant in Homecare, a caring individual, somebody looking for a new challenge?
If so, why not give us a try ? We are ranked no.1 care provider in Sefton !
Right at Home Sefton is recruiting for Senior Care Assistants in Southport and surrounding areas.
Would you like to work for a company that values and invests in its employees and a role that’s worth getting out of bed for?
Contracted hours offered (requirement - Willing to work 5 days per week which would need to include one evening shift as well as commitment at weekends)
Hourly rate: £10.50ph
Shifts: 7-2pm and 4-11pm shifts available.
Expenses: 25p per mile mileage not inclusive
FREE DBS CHECKS
WEEKLY INDUCTION TRAINING AVAILABLE
PLUS... A JOINING ON BONUS INCLUDED !!
Right at Home Sefton is a friendly, professional, local home care provider which recognises that its employees are its greatest asset. We are looking for team members who are flexible and reliable to help us provide the highest level of outstanding care for our clients.
Why become a Right at Home Care Assistant?
- We are ranked No1 In Sefton as per Homecare.co.uk
- We have a 5 star rating from our employee satisfaction surveys
· We’re close to home – your Clients will be local to you
· You’ll always feel supported – Ongoing training and help at the end of a phone, you’re not alone.
· Refer a friend scheme (£200 per friend you bring over)
· Comprehensive induction and on-going professional development
· Opportunity to undertake specialist training
Care is such a rewarding role. You get to work with our fabulous Clients and know that every day, you are making a hugely positive impact on their lives!
Duties will include personal care, assisting Clients with washing and dressing, shopping, housekeeping, meal preparation, and taking Clients for appointments or outings. No two days are the same!
The role will also include you too; shadow new care assistants and complete spot checks on new care assistants. Complete monitoring forms regularly on service users allocated to you and making sure service user documentation is kept up to date by liaising with the office. You will also be responsible for collecting and delivering up to date service user documentation such as eg. Care Plans, Assessments and MAR Sheets.
If successful, we will offer you an amazing support package to ensure you are happy, challenged and continuously motivated in your role!
Right at Home needs Senior Care Assistants in all areas of operation. You will be the face of Right at Home Sefton so you will need to be personable, well presented and completely trustworthy. Sefton is a great place with great people, our clients make us smile every day, come and experience it for yourself!
Requirements of our Senior Care Assistants:
- Previous experience in care required.
- Drivers required.
- Experience in the following; palliative care, stoma care, dementia care, catheter care and other specialist care.
- A genuine desire to make a positive difference to the lives of others with the ability to promote wellbeing through positive attitude and work practices.
- Caring, friendly and empathetic approach to Client group with the ability to build professional relationships.
- NVQ Level 3 qualified in Health & Social Care and above
CAR DRIVERS AND HAVE ACCESS TO YOUR OWN CAR IS REQUIRED FOR THE ROLE.
This position is also subject to a DBS Disclosure and references which can be applied for during the recruitment process.