** NIGHT CARE ASSISTANT - MERSEYSIDE
IMMEDIATE STARTS AVAILABLE !!
Calling all night owls...
Do you struggle sleeping and would prefer working in the evenings ?
Why not give us a try? We are recruiting for superstar night care assistants throughout all areas of operation to support our clients through the night and to be that reassurance they need.
Hourly rate: £9.90ph
Shifts: 10 hour waking night shifts available
Expenses: 25p per mile mileage not inclusive
PLUS... A JOINING ON BONUS INCLUDED!!
FREE DBS CHECKS
WEEKLY INDUCTION TRAINING AVAILABLE
Right at Home Sefton is a friendly, professional, local home care provider which recognises that its employees are its greatest asset. We are looking for team members who are flexible and reliable to help us provide the highest level of outstanding care for our clients.
Why become a Right at Home Night Care Assistant?
- We are ranked No1 In Sefton as per Homecare.co.uk
- We have a 5 star rating from our employee satisfaction surveys
· We’re close to home – your Clients will be local to you
· You’ll always feel supported – Ongoing training and help at the end of a phone, you’re not alone.
· Refer a friend scheme (£200 per friend you bring over)
· Comprehensive induction and on-going professional development
· Opportunity to undertake specialist training
Care is such a rewarding role. You get to work with our fabulous Clients and know that every day, you are making a hugely positive impact on their lives!
Your duties will include you to stay awake during your night shift to enable you to support our clients in need, assisting with toileting or offering your reassurance if woken during the night.
If successful, we will offer you an amazing support package to ensure you are happy, challenged and continuously motivated in your role!
Right at Home Sefton need Waking Night Care Assistants across all areas of operation. You will be the face of Right at Home Sefton so you will need to be personable, well presented and completely trustworthy. Right at Home Sefton is a great company to work for with great people, our clients make us smile every day, come and experience it for yourself!
Requirements of our Night Care Assistants:
- No experience required as a full induction and ongoing training will be provided
- A genuine desire to make a positive difference to the lives of others with the ability to promote wellbeing through positive attitude and work practices
- Caring, friendly and empathetic approach to Client group with the ability to build professional relationships
CAR DRIVERS AND HAVE ACCESS TO YOUR OWN CAR IS PREFERRED but we may be able to accept non-drivers from time to time.
This position is also subject to a DBS Disclosure and references which can be applied for during the recruitment process.